Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fulham Boss Confident in Team

New Fulham manager Mark Hughes is confident that he can build on the team's success the last few years. Fulham finished 12th in the Premiere League last season under now Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson.  Hughes believes he can make Fulham a top-10 team every year.

Hughes (all quotes acquired from BBC.com): "We want to make sure that Fulham is a top-10 club on a regular basis, which hasn't been the case in recent times."

"It's not my intention to allow the better players to leave. [However] I think it's fair to say that we need more attacking options. The way I set my team up, I think that will lend itself to the work Roy put in place."

It is clear that Hughes would like to bring a few attacking players to Craven Cottage.  I would not be surprised to see Fulham make a move or two before the end of the transfer window.

No comments:

Post a Comment